Friday, August 29, 2008

Journal In Ed Tech!!!

"Educational Technology Journal":

The Educational technology subject helps me to enhance my ability to handle technologies like computer. I want to learn more on how to surf in the internet. I want to explore the internet world. For me, internet or knowing more about computer can help people to fasten their work. For the students like me should have knowledge on it so that we will not find hard to research and it can lessen our time unlike when we are having a research on the library wherein we will spend time to scan or to search for the book that we are going to use.

Educational technology subject is very interesting and i didn't find it boring just like what i feel with the other education subjects. Ed tech for me is an enjoyable subject. Wherein we can learn more about blogs or in making an email address. I am also thankful that we have this subject because we can apply what we have know on this subject when we will be a teacher someday...

Hope that in this subject many students especially the education students will learn something on how to surf or use the computer after taking this subject...

D' Mediatech!!!
Wayne Marie Cancan BSEd-3

No comments:

What name do you want for PSCA when it will be converted to a university?