Saturday, October 11, 2008

JINKY ROSELIO

REACTION

My first impression on this subject is that it's boring! But as get to know what education 8 ( educational technology 2 ) is all about i can say that its fun.My teacher, with a sense of humor and intelligence has encouraged me to do my best.
I realized that this subject make me become a better person, in the sense that im confident enough to manipulate technologies that my fears.I would say that im not aware using such things, but as i get to learned it i have already an idea.I say that this subject would help us as a future educators, with the advances in teaching tools and resources that ou teachers impart to us we are empowered.Also updated means of knowledge acquisition, appropriate skills development and deep values inculcation will definitely enhance and sthrengthen our role as technology userts and genarators of new knowledge.

No comments:

What name do you want for PSCA when it will be converted to a university?