Saturday, October 11, 2008

JINKY ROSELIO

LEARNINGS

Learnig is a lifelong process from birth age until old age, as long as we learned.We all know that our lessons in school are not enough to bring us to reality- what we learn from every mistake what we made or that we must do what we have learned.
Since we are in in a globally competitive world, we, the future educators i learned that we must develop our young to the fullest. In this subject, i really enjoy doing activities that involves technologies and learned how to manipulate it. As a teacher someday i can impart my knowledge about it to my learners by using modern technologies in my lesson. In the sense that, it is our vital responsibility to mold them and engaged in such thing so that their not ignorant enough in our modern world.
We are called for a purpose in this changing worl to mold our children, to develop their well-being and make them well-rounded individuals to face the challenges the world gives. Thus, im really thankful that i have this subject in the sense that it really helps me to improved myself and God knows that itwould help me as a future educators.Im proud to say that i love this subject without a second thought and it better because to our teacher,to you mam thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

What name do you want for PSCA when it will be converted to a university?